- Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- Distance: 266 km
- Level: Intermediate
A route that takes you through some amazing places, such as the Bouchet volcanic lake, Pradelles (one of France’s most beautiful villages) and, last but not least, the sumptuous Haut-Allier gorges that open out between Lozère and the Haute-Loire. A hilly route with plenty to discover along the way. The route includes a section of the Robert Louis Stevenson Trail (GR 70), easy paths through the countryside and picturesque lanes: all the ingredients you need to fully enjoy the incredible décor of the Haute-Loire and the Haut-Allier.
- Difference in altitude: 3948 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy route that is suitable for children from 13 ( according to cycling ability)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
Travelling with our e-bikes on half-board basis*
|€920 / pers.|
|Option – Travelling with a trekking bike (On request and according availability)||€850 / pers.|
|Option – Travelling with your bike||
€780 / pers.
|Option – Lone traveller on a single room||
*Your first stay in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Superior comfort option
- Riding on your own bike or with a trekking bike
- Lone traveller
- Multi-risk and cancellation insuranc
- Extra night in Le Puy-en-Velay
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
- Group travel from 5 adults, please contact us
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).