L’Autre Chemin, Treks & e-bike tours specialist in Haute-Loire
The adventure without a car, close to the nature, heritage and people
BIKE TOURS : REDISCOVER THE JOYS OF RIDING A BIKE!
What could be a more pleasant change of scenery than exploring the Haute-Loire with the wind in your hair, cycling along country roads and picturesque paths? Whether you are touring with your family or with friends, for a weekend or a tailor-made biking holiday, L’Autre Chemin will take care of organising your electric bike tour.
With a fleet of recent electric bikes (Giant) discover the high plateaus of Mézenc, the volcanic sucs of Meygal, Loire Sauvage … But also the high plateaux of Ardèche, the Gorges du Haut Allier, Haut-Lignon, the Monts from Devès, Le Puy-en-Velay… And why not try the Camino de Santiago de Compostela (from Puy-en-Velay to Conques) or Stevenson on an electric bike (or by bike as you wish)?
THE PLEASURE OF HIKING
Because there is more to life than cycling, L’Autre Chemin also offers hiking trips. We offer stays & trips on the all-inclusive trails to make room for fun and discovery.
BE CONFIDENT WITH L’AUTRE CHEMIN:
- You travel independently and follow a specially-planned route with adapted stages so that you can really make the most of your tour.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin also provides standard mountain-bike, children’s bikes (from a the age of 8) or trailers (till the age of 6).
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (optional extra for 2 day/1 night tours).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that all of our packages are both extraordinary and accessible: untamed Loire, high plateaus of the Ardèche, Haut Allier gorges, Haut-Lignon, Monts du Devès, Puy-en-Velay, St James-way of Compostela, Stevenson
- The Agence L’Autre Chemin offers outdoor tours with a low carbon footprint so that nature always remains beautiful.