The tourism and travel mediator

Besoin d'une médiation ?

The agency L’Autre Chemin is a member of the Federation of Travel Companies and has, through it, the possibility of referral to the Tourism and travel Mediator.

You will be able to submit a complaint about the conditions for your trip in writing: L’Autre Chemin – 5 rue Grangevieille – 43000 Le Puy-en-Velay as soon as possible after your return from your trip. If the response to your complaint, at the latest within 60 days of sending your letter, does not seem satisfactory to you, you will have the option of contacting the Tourism and Travel Mediator at the following address: MTV Médiation Tourisme et Voyage – BP 80303 – 75823 Paris Cedex 17 or on the website

How to contact the mediator ?

The Tourism and Travel Mediator can be contacted by:

  • A consumer directly
  • A duly authorized consumer representative (consumer association, legal protection, etc.)
  • For any contractual dispute relating to the sale or performance of:
    • Air, land or sea ticket
    • Tourist package (combination of at least 2 services, including transport and / or accommodation).
      Airport pick-up.
    • Accommodation and / or catering.
    • Leisure and tourism provision.

Irreceivability clause

A dispute cannot be examined by a consumer mediator when:

  • If the consumer does not justify a prior written complaint to the professional
  • If the request is manifestly unfounded or abusive
  • If the dispute has been previously examined or is under examination by another mediator or by a court
  • If the consumer has submitted his mediation request more than 1 year after his written complaint to the professional
  • The dispute does not fall within the jurisdiction of the mediator