- Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
- Distance: 297 km
- Level: Athletic
A route that takes you through some amazing places, such as the Bouchet volcanic lake, Pradelles (one of France’s most beautiful villages) and, last but not least, the sumptuous Haut-Allier gorges that open out between Lozère and the Haute-Loire. A hilly route with plenty to discover along the way. The route includes a
section of the Robert Louis Stevenson Trail (GR 70), easy paths through the countryside and picturesque lanes: all the ingredients you need to fully enjoy the incredible décor of the Haute-Loire and the Haut-Allier.
- Difference in altitude: 5455 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy route that is suitable for children from 13 ( according to cycling ability)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|Allier valley fan
Your bike tour including:
|Rent a trekking E-bike + 2 panniers||+€165/ bike|
|Rent a trekking bike + 2 panniers||+€100 / bike|
*Your first and optionnal last stays in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Discover our trekking bikes
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel self-guided and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- Extra : We provide modern electric bikes or trekking bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic
- Your luggage is transferred to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.