- Duration: 8 days
- Distance: 115 km
- Level: Athletic
Your hike: Around the Massif du Mézenc – Gerbier-de-Jonc
A nature walk to discover some of the most beautiful landscapes of Haute-Loire and the Ardèche mountains. 5 days of walking through the high volcanic plateaus under the benevolent care of Mont Mézenc and Mont Gerbier-de-Jonc. You evolve on paths between Ardèche and Haute-Loire to discover breathtaking landscapes, moors favorable to the breeding of Fin Gras du Mézenc, the intertwined colors of an intact and preserved nature (Broom, flowers, meadows , streams, etc.). A pedestrian journey, a volcanic parenthesis to recharge your batteries through the immensity of the landscapes, the simplicity of the encounters, the taste of the terroir….
- Elevation 3133 m
- Self-guided hike (you choose your departure and you go solo, with family or with friends)
- Route for experienced walkers – A step that can be difficult to reach Borée
- Rates (expressed per person on a base occupancy of 2 people)
|Trek on half-board basis
A digital guiding solution and trail map
Luggage transfer (1 bag maxi 13kg / pax)
|Superior comfort accommodation in Moudeyres||+€50|
Agency fees : €10 / pax
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on a hike with L’Autre Chemin:
- Self-guided hike in the heart of the emblematic landscapes of Haute-Loire and Ardèche
- Walk in the company of the Monts Mézenc & Gerbier-de-Jonc on the high plateaus which are both austere and benevolent.
- From spring, the volcanic landscapes are covered with flowers and offer a walk in communion with nature.
- A hike that takes you from village to village to discover the panorama, the rural heritage but also the inhabitants of these rustic and authentic territories.
- A comfortable hike with comfortable and friendly accommodation in half-board
- Travel light, your bag is transported from stage to stage