- Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
- Distance: 82 km
- Level: Intermediate
A weekend admiring the thatched roofs on the high plateaus of the Mézenc. As you pedal along the stunning country lanes and easy trails, you will explore the villages of Moudeyres, Saint-Front and Bigorre.
Over moorland and through forests, this short tour is ideal for all the family, giving a great insight into the authentic beauty of the Haute-Loire and providing a real getaway in the land of the Fin Gras du Mézenc.
- Difference in altitude: 1880 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy route that is suitable for all abilities and can be completed as a family
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|The chaumières bike tour
|Your bike tour including:
The rental of an e-bike ith a GPS / group
Your bike trip Half-board basis*
Luggage transfer (1 bag maxi 15kg / pax)
The GPX file
|€305 / pers.|
|Travelling with a trekking bike||-€20 / bike|
|Travelling with your bike||-€50 / bike|
|Travelling without luggage transfer for all participants
2 panniers included with bike rental
|-€25 / pers.|
|Lone traveller – single room||+€70|
|Superior comfort option||+€45 / pers|
*Your first stay in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Riding on your own bike or with a trekking bike
- Travelling with children
- Superior comfort option – Hostellerie du Pré Bossu
- Lone traveller
- Multi-risk and cancellation insurance
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.