- Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
- Distance: 94 km
- Level: Athletic
3 days with 2 days cycling at altitude as you explore the high plateaus of the Mézenc. Open to most cyclists, this is a condensed and challenging itinerary that has you cycling over vast expanses of open landscape. Ride along the Transcévenole disused railway track with its emblematic Recoumène viaduct and explore the Les Estables village resort and Mount Mézenc.
Get away from it all for the weekend and admire authentic mountain landscapes, volcanic lakes and prairies, and the Haut-Loire architecture and gastronomy.
- Difference in altitude: 1475 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy route
- Family Tour : From the age of 14 with an e-bike (according to cycling ability)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|Higlands overview||Fares / pers
Your bike tour including:
|Travelling with children (family room)|
|Children 14 years’ old||€205|
|E-bike rental + 2 panniers + insurance||+€75 / bike|
|Trekking bike + 2 panniers + insurance||+€40 / bike|
|New : Single wheel trailer up to 70 litres load (Use for 2 or 3 pers.)||+€30 / trailer|
|Luggage transfer (at least 2 bags carried – weight maxi 13kg / bag)||+€95/ bag|
*Your first stay or last days in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel self-guided and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- Extra : We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. Bikes are insured.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Extra : Your luggage can be transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.