- Duration: 7 days
- Distance: 235 km
- Level: Intermediate
A spectacular itinerary, suitable for all abilities, that takes you on a journey across unspoilt landscapes, exploring sites such as the plateaus of the Mézenc, Lignon and the Sucs du Meygal. Pedal your electric bike around the places made famous by Robert Louis Stevenson, following the Saint Régis Trail, sections of Saint James’ Way and a network of pretty country lanes. An authentic trip that will give you a real change of scenery and allow you to admire mountain landscapes, volcanic lakes and lush pastures, as well as the Haute-Loire architecture and gastronomy.
- Difference in altitude: 4403m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy routes and paths
- Family Tour : Children from 13
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
|Haute-Loire highlands bike tour||Fares|
Your bike tour including:
|€860 / pers.|
|Travelling with a trekking bike||-€60/ bike|
|Travelling with your bike||-€150/ bike|
|Travelling without luggage transfer for all participants
2 panniers included with bike rental
|-€100 / pers.|
|Single room (not for lone traveller)||+€180|
*Your first stay in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Lone traveller
- Superior comfort option
- Riding on your own bike or a trekking bike
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.