- Duration: 7 or 6 days
- Distance: 197 Km
- Level: Easy
Venture along the Via Fluvia and enjoy a wonderful scenic route back. Some of the stages require you to cycle longer distances than usual (hence its “medium difficulty” rating) but, like all of our itineraries, it is still suitable for most abilities.
Set off to explore the Loire along a new cycle path called the Via Fluvia, which joins Lavoute-sur-Loire with Tracol in the Ardèche. Look around the quaint villages dotted along this cycle path, which follows the former La Galoche railway line that linked the Loire valley with the Rhône valley. The trains are long gone: it’s now time to explore this trail on an electric bike!
A 6-day trip along the cycle path, taking in the Château de Lavoute-Polignac, the Corboeuf ravines, the Flemish paintings in Montfaucon church, Lavalette lake and much more, before joining Saint James’ Way (the Geneva Route) and the characteristic country roads of the Haute-Loire.
- Difference in altitude: 2840 m – Cycle path, ountry roads and easy trails
- Easy route that is suitable for all abilities and can be completed as a family
- Family Tour : From 14 with an e-bike (According to cycling ability)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|Via Fluvia & trails||Half-board|
|Your bike tour including:
Your bike trip Half-board basis*
Luggage transfer (1 bag maxi 13kg / pax)
Digital guiding solution and a map
|€820 / pers.|
|Rent a trekking E-bike + 2 panniers + Insurance||+€165 / pers.|
|Rent a trekking bike + 2 panniers + insurance||+€100 / pers.|
|Suppress pour last night in Le Puy||-€55 / pers.|
*Your first and last stays in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town.
Agency fees : €10 / pax
Discover our trekking bikes
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- A self guided tour, you follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- Extra, we provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- Bikes for rental are insured