- Duration: 7 days
- Distance: 114
- Level: Athletic
Your hike: The Camino de Santiago – Act 2 – From Nasbinals to Conques
A week on the Camino de Santiago to carry on the stages of the GR65 in Aubrac via the banks of the Lot to reach the gorgeous Abbey of Conques. Take it easy, your luggage is transferred to each stage. You will be accommodated on a half-board basis in guest rooms, lodges or hotels.
What we like: The arrival in the village of Aubrac, the song of the Lot, the linkk with the other walkers who punctuate your walk every day
Good way to all!
- Positive elevation: 1916m
- Self-guided hike
- Route accessible to as many people as possible
- As a family: Children from 14 years old (depending on motivation)
- Accommodation in guest rooms or hotels (personal room, no dormitories) – We strive to offer you stages offering comfort, discovery, authenticity. However, the Camino de Santiago offers sometimes heterogeneous reception possibilities.
- Prices (Expressed per person on an occupancy based on 2 people):`
Saint-James way – Acte 2
Your trek on half-board basis
|Departure from Aumont – access to the train station + 1 walking day + Half-board hôtel***||
+€110 / pers
|No journey back to Nasbinals||-€25 / pers|
Agency fees : €10 / pax
Click on the schedule to book your St-James Way trek – See General terms and conditions
The advantages of your stay:
- You travel by yourselves and follow the travel diary provided Your stops are organized in guest rooms or family hotels offering comfort, discovery, authenticity and a change of scenery.
- Your luggage is delivered at each stage (1 bag maximum 13kg / person) – You pack only what is strictly necessary for your day – Luggage is taken care of in the mornings at 8 am
- Your return to the starting point is provided by minibus