- Duration: 7 days
- Distance: 114 km
- Level: Medium
Go for a walk and enjoy the first stage of he pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago – Le Puy – Nasbinals. Take it easy with L’Autre Chemin and enjoy your walking tour in an all inclusive version (accommodation, half-board, luggage transport depending on the chosen option and return to Puy-en-Velay included!)
Experience a total immersion in the world of pilgrimage … A wilderness hike between Le Puy-en-Velay – Haute-Loire and Nasbinals – Aubrac. A hike out of time, in millenary traces … Ultreïa and buen camino!
A little extra: The Agency The Other Way is located 10 minutes from Puy-en-Velay, this allows us to offer a close relationship and a good experience of the Camino.
Ultreïa and buen camino!
- Dénivelé +2865 m
- Self-guided hiking
- Regular walker 5 to 6 hours of walking per day
- As a family: Children from 14 years old (used to walking)
- Reception in guest rooms or hotels (personal room, no dormitories)
- Prices (Expressed per person on an occupancy based on 2 people):
The Saint-James way- Act 1
|Tarif / pers.|
Your hike with half-board option* (7 days / 6 nights)
|€640 / pers.|
|Backpacking option||-€45/ pers|
|No journey back to Le Puy||-€25 / pers|
* Except the Puy-en-Velay stage – To offer you more flexibility in choosing your restaurant, the Puy-en-Velay stage is proposed in B& B option.
Administrative fees: €10 / pers
Click on the schedule to book your hike – See General terms and conditions
The advantages of your stay:
- You travel freely and follow the travel diary provided
- Your stops are organized in guest-houses or family hotels offering comfort, discovery, authenticity and a change of scenery.
- Your luggage is delivered at each stage (1 bag maximum 13kg / person – You pack only what is strictly necessary for your day – Luggage is taken care of in the mornings at 8 am
- Your return to the starting point is assured by minibus