- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Distance: 125 km
- Level: Athletic
L’Autre Chemin offers the emblematic route from Le Puy-en-Velay to Nasbinals!
Because we have personally spotted the route, we propose to ride as close as possible to the “Chemin” but also sometimes on small roads when it becomes too complicated for a “rider pilgrim”.
A e-bike tour out of time, in the millennial traces … Ultreïa and buen camino!
- Difference in elevation : 2630m
- Athletic tour with significant drop
- Family tour : Children from ages of 14 (according to cycle ability – see extra section)
This long-distance tour requires a good autonomy in the management of the bike: how to change an inner tube… But also a good control of the piloting of a bike (significant drop, steep descents …)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|The small Camino bike tour
From Le Puy to Nasbinals
Your bike tour including:
|€515 / pers.|
|Travelling with a standard trekking bike||-€30 / bike|
|Travelling with your bike||-€75/ bike|
|Travelling without luggage transfer for all participants
2 panniers included with bike rental
|-€30 / pers.|
*Your first stay in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Riding with your bike or a standard trekking bike
- Lone traveller or ith children
- Multi-risk and cancellation insurance
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently
- Bike rental : We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- 1 GPS / group included
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.