- Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
- Distance: 58 km
- Level: Intermediate
A weekend or a break to “live nature” intensely by electric bike. You pedal on small roads and beautiful ways to reach the charming village of Goudet nestled in the gorges of the Loire. Of course, it will have to go up but by electric bike everything is possible! You find the green way to return quietly to Coubon. An ideal route from mid-May to the end of September!
- Difference in altitude: 1685 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy route
- Family Tour : Children from 12 (according to cycling ability)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|So Good bike trip||Fares / pers.|
Travelling with our e-bikes
|€255 / pers.|
|Extra – luggage transfer (1 bag maxi 15kg / pers)||+€40 / bag|
|Extra – Travelling with a trekking bike (On request and according availability)||-€20 / bike|
|Extra – Travelling with your bike||-€40 / bike|
|Extra – single room||+€60|
*Your first stay in Le Puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Riding on your own bike or with a trekking bike
- Lone traveller
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Extra – Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.