- Duration: 4 or 3 days
- Distance: 82 km
- Level: Intermediate
A weekend admiring the thatched roofs on the high plateaus of the Mézenc. As you pedal along the stunning country lanes and easy trails, you will explore the villages of Moudeyres, Saint-Front and Bigorre.
Over moorland and through forests, this short tour is ideal for all the family, giving a great insight into the authentic beauty of the Haute-Loire and providing a real getaway in the land of the Fin Gras du Mézenc.
- Difference in altitude: 1880 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy route that is suitable for all abilities and can be completed as a family
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|The chaumières bike tour
|Your bike tour including:
Half-board basis for the stage during the bike trip and B&B basis in Le Puy
Luggage transfer (1 bag maxi 13kg / pax)
Digital guiding solution for your smartphone
|€380 / pax|
|Travelling with children (family room)|
|Child from 1 to 6||€190|
|Child from 10 to 12 (family room)||€300|
|Rent a trekking E-bike + 2 panniers + bike insurance||+€75 / bike|
|Rent a trekking bike + 2 panniers + bike insurance||+€40 / bike|
|Single room (1 pers.)||+€120|
|Superior comfort stay in Moudeyres||+€50 / pers|
|No last night in Le Puy-en-Velay||€60 / pers-|
*Stays in Le puy are booked on bed & breakfast basis
Agency fees : €10 / pax
Discover our trekking bikes
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel by your own
- Extra : We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. Bikes are insured
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.