- Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
- Distance: 69km
- Level: Easy / Intermediate
E-bike and discover 4 emblematic castles of Haute-Loire – Auvergne. This tour is the opportunity to soak up in a friendly way (e-biking) with the local heritage.
You ride through small and scenic roads and easy paths.
Discovery program (entrance fees non included in the price):
- The castle of Lavoûte Polignac a true castle of the Loire intimately linked to the Family of Monaco
- The castle of La Rochelambert in praise of Romanticism and dear to George Sand,
- The Chateau de Saint-Vidal to discover the military architecture of Auvergne.
- The Fortress of Polignac, a dive in the Middle Ages
- Difference in altitude: 1350 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy routes and paths that is suitable for children from 12 ( according to cycling ability – See Price Info section)
- Truth Info: The route follows the bike line of the D103 – Loire Gorges
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses or hotels
|The Castles of (Haute)Loire Bike Tour||Fares|
|Your bike tour including:
The rental of an e-bike ith a GPS / group
Your bike trip Half-board basis*
Luggage transfer (1 bag maxi 15kg / pax)
The GPX file
|€300 / pers.|
|Travelling with a mountain-bike||-€20 / bike|
|Travelling with your bike||-€50 / bike|
|Travelling without luggage transfer for all participants
2 panniers included with bike rental
|-30€ / pers.|
|Lone traveller with single room||+€70|
*Your first stay in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Riding on your own bike or with a trekking bike
- Travelling with children from 13
- Lone traveller
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Extra – Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).