- Duration: 8 days
- Distance: 120km
- Level: 5h to 7h walk
Your hike : The Stevenson trail – Act 2 from Chasseradès to Saint-Jean du Gard
You have already walked the Stevenson Trail Act 1 or you wish to hike the Stevenson Trail from Chasseradès.
Discover the Forest of Goulet, Mont-Lozère but also Pont de Montvert, Florac where you will meet the Tarn, the Lot, the Tarnon … before setting off in the direction of Col de Saint-Pierre and towards your final stage of Saint-Jean du Gard.
A hike in the great outdoors offering you an encounter with the Cévennes, the Camisard lands and the vegetation of the South of France …
The route does not present any particular difficulties even if the elevations remain significant. Fortunately the landscapes crossed are sublime! You can find some tips for preparing your hike.
What we like: The ascent of Mont-Lozère, the smells of the south of France that the path takes and the whispers of the fresh Mimente.
- Elevation 3300 m
- Self-guided hiking
- Regular walker 5 to 7 hours of walking per day
- As a family: Children from 14 years old (used to walking)
- Your vehicle: you can park it in the village car parks.
- Accommodation in guest rooms or hotels (personal room, no dormitories)
The Stevenson trail – Act 2
Your hike with half-board option (8 days / 7 nights)
|€760 / pers.|
|Backpacking option||-€50/ sac|
|No journey back to Chasseradès||-€30 / pers|
Travel agency fees : €10 / pax
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
The advantages of your stay:
- You travel by your own and follow the travel program provided
- Your stops are organized in guest rooms or family hotels offering comfort, discovery, authenticity and a change of scenery.
- Your luggage is delivered at each stage (1 bag maximum 13kg / person)
- Your journey back to the starting point is assured by minibus