- Duration: 8 days
- Distance: 342Km
- Level: Medium
Your bike trip : Trilogy, Via Fluvia, Via Rhôna and la Dolce Via
An incredible discovery on 3 prestigious greenways that invite you to explore the varied landscapes. First in Haute-Loire on the Via Fluvia where from Lavoûte-sur-Loire, you will discover the ravines of Corboeuf, the waves of Lignon, the high forests of Dunières – Riotord before moving into the Loire department then the ‘Ardèche through the green valley of the Cance. Soon you will have a change of scenery by following the current of the Rhône on the Via Rhôna which will take you to Tournon-sur-Rhône, Tain l’Hermitage then Valence. Soon, you will find the magnificent green way where it is good to drive, the Dolce Via which will take you back to Ardèche. You will then gain height to reach the highlands of Vivarais. Even if the greenway stops at Saint-Agrève, we have concocted a beautiful route combining small roads and accessible paths to reach Le Puy-en-Velay.
- Elevation 4250m – Greenway, country roads and paths
- Note: a long stage from Valence to Cheylard
- Accommodation: ** & *** hotels and friendly guest rooms
- In family: From 14 years old by electric bike (Mini: 1.55m) depending on the ease of cycling
IMPORTANT: cycling travel requires good autonomy in managing the bike: Knowing how to change an inner tube, putting on a “derailed” chain, but also knowing how to ride a bike.
Prices (Expressed per person on an occupancy based on 2 people)
8 days / 7 nights
|Your bike tour including:
The rental of an e-bike with a digital guiding solution
Your bike trip Half-board basis*
|€730 / pax|
|Rent a trekking E-bike + 2 panniers + Insurance||+€215 / bike|
|Rent a trekking bike + 2 panniers + insurance||+€140 / bike|
|Rent a single wheel trailer 70 liters – Use for 2 or 3 pers.
||+€80 / trailer|
|Luggage transfer (minimum 2 bags – Maxi 13kg / bag)||+€320 / bag|
Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Discover our bikes
Book your electric bike trip by clicking on the day of your choice – Subject to availability of accommodation providers – See general conditions of sale
Need help with your reservation, we are at your disposal, contact us
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel self-guided and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. L’Autre Chemin can also supply children’s bikes or trailers.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- With extra : Your luggage can be transferred to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.
- Our rental bikes are insured