- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Distance: 134 km
- Level: Intermediate
You like water ? Try the 3 days e-bike tour to discover the “waters” of the Haute-Loire … The Loire sauvage in Goudet, the emblematic volcanic lake of Bouchet and the tumultuous waterfall of La Beaume…
Waters everywhere in this trip that takes picturesque roads, accessible paths and greenway … A treat!
A tour where you will discover the diversity of the Haute-Loire waters, the volcanic atmosphere of the department with basaltic organs, but also local villages such as Goudet, Solignac-sur-Loire, Montbonnet and of course the medieval town of Le Puy -en-Velay …
- Difference in altitude: 2350 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy route
- Family escapade : Children from ages 13 (according to cycling abilities)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
Your bike tour including:
|€385 / pax|
|Travelling with children|
|Child under 15 (lodging in parents’ room)||€345|
|Rent a trekking E-bike + 2 panniers + insurance||+€105/ bike|
|Rent a trekking bike + 2 panniers +insurance||+€60 / bike|
*your first day in Le Puy is booked on a bed & breakfast basis.
Agency fees : €10 / pax
Discover our trekking bikes
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of a bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel by your own
- Extra : We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride. Bikes are insured
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (1 bag maxi 13kg / pers).
- ll of the itineraries have been tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.