- Duration: 7 days
- Distance: 271km
- Level: Athletic
Volcanoes … A part of the DNA of the Haute-Loire!
Discover by e-bike or standard mountain-bike (it’s up to you !) the Velay volcanoes tour, its natural wealth and heritage. A cycling trip that leads you through the Mézenc plateaus, the Meygal Sucs, the exceptional wild Loire Valley and the large forests of Allègre.
You round off your bike trip by joining the Devès massif, the Lac du Bouchet, the untamed Loire before discovering Le Monaastier-sur-Gazeille. Do not hesitate to combine this tour with the discovery of Le Puy-en-velay and its heritage and volcanic curiosities !
A cycling odyssey that offers you a complete panorama of the wealth of Velay, its volcanic heritage, cultural but also gastronomic !
- Sport tour with significant drop : +5125 m – Country roads and paths
- Family tour : Children from ages of 14-15 (according to cycle ability)
- Price per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing – Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
|Stromboli – Vulcanoes bike tour
|Your bike tour including:
The rental of an e-bike ith a GPS / group
Your bike trip Half-board basis*
Luggage transfer (1 bag maxi 15kg / pax)
The GPX file
|€870 / pers.|
|Travelling with a standard trekking bike||-€60 / bike|
|Travelling with your own bike||-€150 / bike|
|Travelling without luggage transfer for all participants
2 panniers included with bike rental
|-€100 / pers|
|Single room (not lone traveller)||+€190|
|Single room (not lone traveller)||On request|
*Your first stay in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Riding on your own bike or with a trekking bike
- Multi-risk and cancellation insurance
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.