- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Distance: 140 km
- Level: Intermediate +
Three outstanding days riding across the high plateaux of the Mézenc to take a breath of fresh air ! Ride to discover the highlands of the Mézenc, the land of “cistre“: a type of herb called “Alpine fennel” that gives Fin Gras du Mézenc beef its particular flavour. Set off to explore the village of Moudeyres with its thatched roofs, St Front lake, and, of course, the Mézenc. Pedal along picturesque roads, Saint Régis’ Trail, and the Tour de Velay trail.
With a small incursion in Ardèche, discover the Béage, Sainte-Eulalie but also the Mont-Gerbier-de-Jonc, the sources of the Loire, Mont-Mézenc, the incredible villages of cottages Moudeyres and Bigorre without forgetting the volcanic lake of St Front!
A real condensed of the best of the high plateaux of Mézenc to soak up the landscape, architecture, the art of living in rustic and intense mountain!
A lovely short stay for a real change of scenery!
- Difference in altitude: 2720 m – Country roads and easy trails
- Easy routes and paths
- Family Tour : Children from 13 with an e-bike (according to cycling ability) – For the youngest under 6 in a trailer
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
- Guesthouses & 2 or 3* hotels
Your bike tour including:
|€470 / pers.|
|Travelling with a trekking bike (On request and according to availability)||-€30 / bike|
|Travelling with your own bike||-€75 / bike|
|Travelling without luggage transfer for all participants
2 panniers included with bike rental
|-€40 / pers.|
|Extra single room – not lone traveller||+€100|
*Your first stay in Le puy is booked on the bed & breakfast option to allow you to choose your restaurant in town
- See Extras & services section for :
- Lone traveller
- Travel with a suprior category hotel optio
- Riding on your own bike or with a trekking bike
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
Click on the schedule to book your e-bike trip – See General terms and conditions
Advantages of going on an electric bike tour with L’Autre Chemin:
- You travel independently and follow a specially-planned route with short stages so that you can make the most of your time in the Haute-Loire.
- We provide modern electric bikes that are both comfortable and easy to ride.
- Your stopovers are in guesthouses or family-friendly hotels, providing a comfortable and authentic base from which you can discover the local area and enjoy a real change of scenery.
- Your luggage is transported to each stopover (you only need to carry what you need for the day with you).
- All of the itineraries have been tried and tested to ensure that our packages are both extraordinary and accessible.