- Duration: 14 days / 13 nights
- Distance: 248km
- Level: Intermediate
Take it easy for your walk and enjoy the full itinerary of the Chemin de Stevenson in an organized version – all inclusive – Accommodation, half-board, luggage transport depending on the chosen option and return to Puy-en-Velay included!
Walk on your own on the Stevenson Trail from Le Puy-en-Velay to Saint-Jean du Gard, follow in the footsteps of Robert Louis Stevenson through the Cevennes, a nature walk on foot, in total immersion to discover the natural and heritage riches of the Haute-Loire, the Lozere and Gard where you cross the road of the Loire, Allier, Lot, Tarn and Gardon …
Your stays are organized in friendly and varied stops offering you the opportunity to discover the local gastronomy and meet the locals!
The Stevenson trail does not present any particular difficulties even if the elevations are important. Fortunately the landscapes crossed are sublime!
- Intermediate trek with significant drop : +6850m
- 5 to 6 hours walking hours / day
- Family tour : Children from ages of 13 (according to walking ability and interest)
- Price (per person, on a basis of 2 people sharing)
The Stevenson trail
Your trek on half-board basis*
|1150€ / pers.|
|Walking with your bag (no transfer)||-95€/ bag|
|No journey back to Le Puy||-50€ / pers|
|Lone traveller – single room||+330€|
*Hors étape du Puy-en-Velay – Pour vous offrir plus de souplesse dans le choix de votre restaurant l’étape du Puy-en-Velay vous est proposée en Nuitée + petit-déjeuner.
- See Extras & services section for :
- Lone traveller
- Walking with your bag (no transfer)
- No journey back to Le Puy
- Multi-risk and cancellation insurance
- Extra night
- Agency fees : See the “Price Info” section
- Groups, please contact us
Click on the schedule to book your Stevenson trek – See General terms and conditions